Welcome to episode 113 of the Transformational Selling Podcast! In this episode, we’re going to dive into the top five sales proposal problems and what to avoid to ensure your presentation sticks every time.
Revenue. Sales goals and quotas. Hitting personal career benchmarks. There’s a lot of weight on your shoulders when it comes to executing the perfect sales pitch. While it affects you, the key is to look outward and centre your proposal around your client or prospect.
Specifically, here’s what you will learn:
- How to cope with fear and present your offer in an impactful way.
- The difference between transactional and transformational sales proposals.
- The power of injecting emotion into your proposal.
- How to weave in your Brilliant Difference™ and personalize your proposal.
- How to rationalize with your client and present yourself as the best solution.
To access the downloadable transformational sales proposal template, visit www.finkainc.com/proposal.
My new book Transformational Selling: A Playbook for Financial Professionals is now available on Amazon! Click here to buy.
If you have a specific question or topic, you’d like me to talk about on the podcast I want to hear from you. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to share it with me.
And if you enjoyed this episode, please rate and review us on iTunes and pass it along to a friend or colleague that would also benefit from learning about Transformational Selling.