Welcome to the Transformational Selling podcast!
Over the coming episodes I’m going to give you an overview of my new book Transformational Selling: Eight Habits to Help you Grow your Business, Deepen Client Relationships, and Sell with your Integrity Intact.
In this episode we’re going to dive deep into the premise of what’s behind shifting from transactional to transformational selling, what that means for you and how you can do more of that. I’m also going to talk to you about how you can practically put this into practice.
Specifically, here’s what you will learn:
- The difference between transactional leadership and transformational leadership
- The problem with transactional selling
- How to know when fear is in the room with you
- How to look beyond the sale of what you are delivering
- What happens when we sell from a place of love energy
- What is Be, Do, Have?
- How the Transformational Selling planner can help you practice the 8 habits
My new book Transformational Selling: A Playbook for Financial Professionals is now available on Amazon! Click here to buy.
If you have a specific question or topic, you’d like me to talk about on the podcast I want to hear from you. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to share it with me.
And if you enjoyed this episode, please rate and review us on iTunes and pass it along to a friend or colleague that would also benefit from learning about Transformational Selling.