Welcome to the Transformational Selling podcast!
Over the coming episodes I’m going to give you an overview of my new book Transformational Selling: Eight Habits to Help you Grow your Business, Deepen Client Relationships, and Sell with your Integrity Intact.
In this episode we are continuing our conversation around what it means to be and become a transformational seller.
Last week, we talked about habit number 4, practice makes permanent.
This week we’re going to carry onto habit number five which is all about selling a transformational story.
We’re going to talk about the three-step process on what it means to be a transformational seller, how to tell a story that is worth changing for and how you can become a story seller.
Specifically, here’s what you will learn:
- The three steps in the transformational selling process
- The stories you need to be telling your clients
- The stories you need to be discovering about your clients
- Why you should create a story bank
- The four stories that your want to be uncovering from your clients
My new book Transformational Selling: A Playbook for Financial Professionals is now available on Amazon! Click here to buy.
If you have a specific question or topic, you’d like me to talk about on the podcast I want to hear from you. Email me at email@example.com to share it with me.